Sometimes Tumblr is a Dangerous Place
And also I still watch a lot of musicals...
* Which show is your favorite because of music? I don't even... Uh... Too many to choose from! D: Rent, probs?
* Which show is your favorite because of plot? Wicked almost definitely, though Bare gets a close second.
* Which Broadway show is your favorite because of everything? Wicked.
* Which Broadway show is your favorite because of its stars? Catch Me If You Can, probs
* Which Broadway show do you detest the most? Chicago
* Which other ones do you like a lot? How to Succeed, Billy Elliot, The Lion King, Avenue Q
* Which song is your favorite because of music? One from Bare
* Which song is your favorite because of lyrics? For Good from Wicked
* Favorite song in general? Finale B from Rent
* Can you sing? Ha ha. No.
* Do you like to sing? Alone. In my car.
* Do you like to sing in front of people? Heck no,
* Do you like to do theatre? Yes.
* Musical, dramatic, or comedic theatre? Musical, probs.
* An overrated musical: Chicago
* An overrated song: All That Jazz
* An overrated composer/playwright: Uh... Whoever wrote Chicago? Or Cabaret.
* Techies: Are epic, Duh.
* Prima Donnas: ...Exist?
* Stage moms: Are terrifying.
* Child actors: Necessary, but horrifying.
* Off-Broadway: Just as good but smaller?
* A musical that should have a sequel: Few musicals need a sequel, I would love a prequel to Bare though. Or a sequel to Wicked where Glinda and Elphaba meet up and it's just epic. Yeah.
* A musical that should NOT have a sequel: I dunno. ...Cabaret?
* A musical that exists for no purpose: I don't... Understand
* A musical that should not have been made into a musical: Spider Man. Oh God Spider Man.
* Simplicity or extravagance? It depends on the show
* Which is most important in the technical aspect: sound, lights, set/props? Set & Props, I guess... It depends though. In a big theatre you'd want sound over anything else.
* Favorite quote? "Well we can't all come and go by bubble!"
* What’s a Broadway song that makes you cringe? There are many. See list of hated Broadway musicalss.
* How many shows have you seen? 15 either on Broadway or touring
This or That
* Cats or Les Miserables? Les Mis. I really hate Cats.
* Lights or Sound? Sound.
* Publicity or Props? The two aren't even related! D:
* Costumes or Make-Up? Costumes
* Bye Bye Birdie or Grease? Grease
* Zombie Prom or Little Shop of Horrors? Little Shop
* Wicked or The Wiz? Wicked
* Once Upon a Mattress or Into the Woods? Once Upon a Mattress
* Oliver! or Annie? Annie
* AIDA or Camelot? I don't... Know?
* Beauty and the Beast or Lion King? Lion King
* The Music Man or My Fair Lady? Music Man!
* Hairspray or Mamma Mia? Oh dear. Uh... Hairspray.
* RENT or The Producers? Rent
* Fiddler on the Roof or Gypsy? Fiddler
* The Sound of Music or The King and I? Sound of Music
* Stomp or Blast? Stomp
* Jekyll and Hyde or Phantom of the Opera? Phantom
* Avenue Q or The Last Five Years? Avenue Q
* Pirates of Penzance or Funny Girl? Funny Girl
* Chicago or Cabaret? Neither, I hate them both, though if I had to choose Cabaret, I suppose.